Your Access to and use of this site is subject to the following terms of service and all applicable laws of India
|Authorized User or User||An individual using the Services of the Company.|
|Service||HomeShikari (HS) Property Services|
|Company||TTK Property Services Pvt. Ltd.|
TERMS OF SERVICE
All information and data submitted by the User shall become the property of the Company. However, we will keep such information confidential and will not disclose such information to any other person without your consent.
- The provider of the information will be solely responsible for the accuracy of the information provided to us and shall be liable for any action arising on the basis of the information provided. User will indemnify the Company, its subsidiaries, employees, officers, agents and other partners for any loss or legal action arising due to usage of such information.
- We only act as intermediate party between the provider of the information and the User. Neither do we have any control nor do we guarantee the accuracy of the mode and manner of the service of the other party.
- The User shall be solely responsible for entering any wrong data. We are uploading the information on "as is, where is" basis. However, we will remove or rectify any incorrect information on the HS verified listing within 2 business days after receiving the information about such inaccuracy.
- Since User identification is necessary to access the Service; the User shall use only his own User Identification.
- You will be responsible for the security of User Email and password used for carrying out the transactions through our website and shall not share the Username and password with anyone else. In the eventuality of unauthorized use, User shall immediately inform us about such unauthorized use.
- We may issue notices and instructions with a view to efficiently provide the service. By accepting the terms of service, you agree to comply with all notices, instructions, or advice given by us for performance of service.
- You will use the website and our Services only for lawful purposes. Storage and/or transmission and/or distribution of any material in contravention of applicable laws is prohibited.
- You will not distribute, transmit, upload, or post comments of political nature, profanity or those that may be considered as indecent, obscene or with an intent to harass or threaten any one. We reserve the right to delete the content of such nature.
- Payment for services provided by us should be made in a prompt manner.
- Non payment of money due to be paid to the Company on the due date may result in termination/suspension of the Service to the User. Right to terminate the service may be in addition to other rights or remedies available to the Company.
- We reserve the right to deactivate and/or terminate and/or suspend the User's access to our website or to the services provided by us in order to carry out system maintenance and/or upgradation, testing or repairs. We will not be responsible for any loss suffered by the User during the transactions due to the issues mentioned above and no refund will be made for such transactions.
- Usage or introduction of any Software containing or promoting SPAM or virus through the website is prohibited. However, the Company cannot be held liable for any damage caused to your system due to such virus or SPAM.
- Any attempt to download or extract the listings or part of it either through installation of software or otherwise, is prohibited without prior written consent of TTK.
- By providing the information, User agrees to grant the right to the Company to use and publicize the data, excluding individual information.
- The User will neither make any attempt to violate the security of the website or the websites affiliated or linked to this website nor to access the personal information of any other individual from the database.
- In the event of any such action by the User, the Company reserves the right to terminate such User's account and will take appropriate legal action against such User.
- In the eventuality of termination of Service, User shall be liable to pay the charges and fees incurred upto the date.
- The absolute right to remove the bar of termination or suspension rests with the Company.
- In the eventuality of violation of Terms of Service and Copyright Policy by the User, the Company reserves the right to pursue available legal remedies against such User.
- Any dispute relating to violation of Terms of Service, Copyright Policy and Refund Policy shall be heard by the Court of appropriate jurisdiction in Bangalore.
- The User agrees that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the Terms & Conditions must be filed within 30 days after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
- We reserve the right to amend or change the Terms of Service, Copyright Policy, Disclaimer and Refund Policy. The Copyright Policy, Disclaimer and the Refund policy run parallel with the Terms of Service and not in exclusion with each other.