PROPERTY PAPERWORK & LEGAL SERVICES
The trust that our clients place in us in based on the strength of our expertise in paperwork and legal matters related to property. Whether it is an expert legal opinion, title verification, registration assistance, power of attorney, khata / patta, utility bills transfer or ensuring procurement of all the documents that are required to establish a clear title in your name, we do it all.
More than anything, you will get our unbiased advice and your interests shall remain our top priority.
Rental Agreement Assistance
- We can help you draft a tight rental agreement to ensure protection of your property and rights. We have a skilled panel of lawyers to draft rental / lease contracts with specific conditions to suit your specific needs.
- Place your order and share your terms and conditions of tenancy.
- We will send you a draft of the rental agreement after careful review and then including the required terms and conditions in an appropriate legal form after checking with our legal team.
- You confirm on the draft or your can request for clarifications / changes. Draft becomes final once confirmed.
- Our executive coordinates with you and the tenant for getting the agreement signed and franked. Intimation to tenant about our role in this exercise needs to be communicated by you, in advance to ensure smooth completion.
- Once Agreement is franked, it will be dispatched to your address. International shipping will cost additional.
7-10 business days upon realization of payment.
|Service Order Name||Service Fee|
|Rental Agreement Assistance
As per scope
* Disclaimer: Service fee mentioned will be applicable only within city limits (25 Km radius). For places beyond the city limits, additional service fee may apply and will be billed extra.
Your inquiry has been successfully posted. Our representatives will contact you shortly. There's been an error. Please re-try after some time.
A fair rental agreement that's watertight is your best security
Rental agreements shouldn't be treated as cut-copy-paste jobs. When terms and conditions change, it requires competent legal review so that you don't run into an issue even if a tenant turns delinquent.