PROPERTY PAPERWORK & LEGAL SERVICES
The trust that our clients place in us in based on the strength of our expertise in paperwork and legal matters related to property. Whether it is an expert legal opinion, title verification, registration assistance, power of attorney, khata / patta, utility bills transfer or ensuring procurement of all the documents that are required to establish a clear title in your name, we do it all.
More than anything, you will get our unbiased advice and your interests shall remain our top priority.
Agreement / Deed Drafting
- We can handle agreement or contract and deed drafting for any property related purposes. This can include drafts for Sale Agreement, Sale Deed/Conveyance Deed, Gift Deed, Will, Partition Deed, Settlement Deed etc. A well-drafted legal document plays a significant role in eliminating confusion and avoiding future disputes through bringing in clarity and purpose clearly to the fore.
- Place your order and send us the required documents and information by email or courier it, whichever is convenient. We can arrange local pickup of documents as well.
- We will send the documents to our empanelled Lawyer towards preparing / vetting of the Agreement / Deed for the stated intention.
- The draft will be prepared with the prime purpose of protecting your interests and ensuring that any transaction you enter into is clean and grants you / your successors peaceful possession of the property.
- Once the draft is ready, we will send it to you both through email so that you can use it for the intended purpose.
Draft format will be shared within 10-15 business days upon realization of payment and receipt of document.
|Service Order Name||Service Fee|
|Sale Agreement/Deed Drafting or Vetting
Other Deeds & For other locations
|Rs. 7999 per Document
Based on scope of work
* All applicable taxes included in service fees.
* Disclaimer: Scope of service does not include any physical verification of document at any govt. offices or Deed registration assistance at Sub Registrar Office. Such services are available at extra cost.
Your inquiry has been successfully posted. Our representatives will contact you shortly. There's been an error. Please re-try after some time.
Avoid future problems with tight contracts
Make your contract tight to avoid future problems. Getting your agreements / deeds drafted correctly and skillfully is important to any healthy arrangement. A good contract acts as a deterrent to unnecessary litigation.